1. How did the poorest Liverpudlians' attitudes to the Captial of Culture change during 2008?
- They remained pessimistic throughout the year.
- They were optimistic at the start of the year and pessimistic at the end.
- They were pessimistic at the start of the year and optimistic at the end.
- They remained optimistic throughout the year
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many apartments were built as part of Liverpool One?
3. After Liverpool One, how many extra visitors per week did Albert Dock receive?
4. How did media coverage in 2008 improve Liverpool's image and raise awareness of its attractions?
- Coverage of its attractions increased slightly
- Coverage of its attractions doubled
- Coverage of its attractions tripled
- There was more positive coverage of the city's attractions.
5. Which of these is not an attration at Albert Dock?
- International Slavery Museum
- The Beatles Story
- Madame Tussauds
- Tate Gallery