1. Which of these is not an attration at Albert Dock?
- International Slavery Museum
- The Beatles Story
- Madame Tussauds
- Tate Gallery
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. By how much did the number of visitors to the city increase due to the Capital of Culture events?
3. How did media coverage in 2008 improve Liverpool's image and raise awareness of its attractions?
- There was more positive coverage of the city's attractions.
- Coverage of its attractions doubled
- Coverage of its attractions increased slightly
- Coverage of its attractions tripled
4. What percentage of LIverpool residents thought the city was a better place to live after the Capital of Culture events?
5. After Liverpool One, how many extra visitors per week did Albert Dock receive?