1. Between 1995 and the present, how did Liverpool improve as a prime shopping location as a result of Liverpool One?
- It jumped from 4th to 1st place
- It jumped from 20th to 10th place
- It jumped from 17th to 5th place
- It jumped from 15th to 8th place
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a rebranding strategy used in Liverpool?
- European Capital of Culture
- Liverpool One
- Stratford Park
- Albert Dock
3. Who are the Arrowroft Group?
- A retail group who own most of the shops in Albert Dock
- A group of developers and investors specialising in retail and leisure
- A group of lawyers who handled Merseyside's legal things
- Really rich lawyer people who own private jets probably
4. How did media coverage in 2008 improve Liverpool's image and raise awareness of its attractions?
- There was more positive coverage of the city's attractions.
- Coverage of its attractions tripled
- Coverage of its attractions doubled
- Coverage of its attractions increased slightly
5. How many new shops opened as part of Liverpool One?