1. What percentage of LIverpool residents thought the city was a better place to live after the Capital of Culture events?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Merseyside Development Corporation set up?
3. What was the aim of the Liverpool Culture Company?
- Manage Capital of Culture-related events
- Stage productions of Shakespeare plays throughout Liverpool.
- Make Liverpool's bid for the title of European Capital of Culture
- Build ten theatres
4. Who set up the Merseyside Deveopment Corporation?
- The Arrowcroft Group
- Central government
- Boris Johnson
- Liverpool City Council
5. By how much did the number of visitors to the city increase due to the Capital of Culture events?