1. How did media coverage in 2008 improve Liverpool's image and raise awareness of its attractions?
- There was more positive coverage of the city's attractions.
- Coverage of its attractions doubled
- Coverage of its attractions increased slightly
- Coverage of its attractions tripled
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Merseyside Development Corporation set up?
3. Who are the Grosvenor Group?
- The legal group who took care of legal proeedings relating to Capital of Culture events
- A passive-aggressive group of French-Canadian lawyers, who are probably just well-educated ferrets.
- A property development/investment group responsible for investing in Liverpool One
- An investment group responsible for investing in Albert Dock
4. Who are the Arrowroft Group?
- A retail group who own most of the shops in Albert Dock
- Really rich lawyer people who own private jets probably
- A group of developers and investors specialising in retail and leisure
- A group of lawyers who handled Merseyside's legal things
5. What was the aim of the Liverpool Culture Company?
- Build ten theatres
- Stage productions of Shakespeare plays throughout Liverpool.
- Manage Capital of Culture-related events
- Make Liverpool's bid for the title of European Capital of Culture