Get Revising is owned and operated by The Student Room Group Limited company number (04666380)
This Agreement governs your use of the getrevising.co.uk website (the "Site"). By continuing to use the Site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
1. All material displayed on the Site ("Content") belongs to getrevising.co.uk or its licensors. You may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to an external network) for your own personal, educational, non-commercial purposes.
2. You may not (without prior written permission from getrevising.co.uk):
- redistribute any of the Content or supply it to other people (including by using it as part of any library, archive, intranet or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under this Agreement;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content;
- except as expressly set out above, modify, reproduce or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content.
2. Copyright in any software that is made available for download for the participation in the Site ("Software") belongs to getrevising.co.uk or its suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software.
3. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and hold getrevising.co.uk and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
3. Limited Warranties
1. Getevising.co.uk will use its reasonable skill and care in making the Site available to you and in ensuring its continuing availability. However, because of the number of sources from which getrevising.co.uk obtains the Content and because of the nature of the Internet getrevising.co.uk does not give you any other warranties. In particular, you should not take the accuracy or availability of the information for granted and getrevising.co.uk makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
1. In respect of the Content on the Site,getrevising.co.ukwill use its reasonable endeavours to resolve faults but because this content is free you agree that getrevising.co.uk will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your use or non-use of that Content.
2. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
3. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
1. Getrevising.co.uk is continually seeking to improve the Site and services offered. Getrevising.co.uk reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
1. The Site contains links to other web sites and resources (either directly or through frames) and, where possible, getrevising.co.uk will make clear where such links are being made. Independent third parties provide these sites and getrevising.co.uk is not responsible and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
1. There is no specific time limit applying to your access and use. However, getrevising.co.uk reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site at any time. It may exercise the right with or without notice.
2. You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights of access to the Site.
3. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
4. A person who is not party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
5. English law will apply to this Agreement and both you and getrevising.co.uk agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
7. The contact details for The Student Room Group Ltd are as follows:
The Student Room Group Ltd
or Contact Us
Our support team are here to help on Monday to Friday from 10.30am to 5.30pm UK time.
Just call us on +44 (0)870 8964470