But all our users need to be aware of some basic rules of communicating online. Following these will help you get the most of working with others while keeping you safe at the same time.
Simple rules for staying safe on Get Revising
- Never give out personal details like email addresses, passwords or phone numbers.
- Never agree to meet anyone in person that you have met on Get Revising.
- Remember that you can never be totally sure who someone is when you're communicating online.
- Keep your discussions to issues about learning, revision and exams.
- If we find that you have behaved irresponsibly on Get Revising we will ban you.
- If you begin to feel uncomfortable, leave the discussion immediately.
- Contact us straight away if you feel another user is behaving inappropriately.
- Never say anything that may hurt or upset other users of Get Revising.
- Never break any exam rules. Exam boards consider this to be cheating and may disqualify you or anyone who sees what has been posted.