1. what is the elasticity of wool?
- poor but does not crease
- good but creases
- good, creases drop out
- poor, creases easily
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the aftercare of linen?
- wash, boil, easily ironed
- wash by hand
- wash on low temperature
- dry clean
3. what is the comfort of linen?
- very uncomfortable
- stiffer/harder than cotton
- more comfortable than cotton
- less comfortable than cotton
4. what is the warmth of linen?
- fresh and cool to wear
- warm if brushed
- cool in summer, warm in winter
5. what is the absorbency of wool?
- slow, absorbs 1/2 it's weights, slow drying
- slow, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- fast, non absorbant, dries quickly
- fast, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: