- Created by: isaaacccc
- Created on: 24-02-15 09:53
1. what is the absorbency of wool?
- slow, absorbs 1/2 it's weights, slow drying
- fast, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- slow, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- fast, non absorbant, dries quickly
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the absorbency of cotton?
- high, fast drying
- low, fast drying
- high, slow drying
- low, slow drying
3. what is the elasticity of wool?
- poor, creases easily
- poor but does not crease
- good, creases drop out
- good but creases
4. what is the comfort of cotton?
- comfortable unless wet
- always comfortable
- not comfortable
- comfortable if brushed
5. what is the comfort of wool?
- all wool is comfortable
- fine wool is comfortable, coarse wool is scratchy
- fine wool is scratchy, coarse wool is comfortable
- wool is always uncomfortable
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: