1. what is the handle and drape of wool?
- very coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, good drape
- very soft, good drape
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the absorbency of cotton?
- low, fast drying
- low, slow drying
- high, slow drying
- high, fast drying
3. what is the absorbency of wool?
- slow, absorbs 1/2 it's weights, slow drying
- fast, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- slow, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- fast, non absorbant, dries quickly
4. what is the warmth of linen?
- fresh and cool to wear
- warm if brushed
- cool in summer, warm in winter
5. what is the elasticity of cotton?
- poor, creases easily
- good, does not crease
- poor, does not crease
- good, creases easily
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: