1. what is the handle and drape of wool?
- very coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, good drape
- very soft, good drape
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the aftercare of cotton?
- wash, boil, iron damp, may shrink
- wash, does not shrink
- dry clean
- wash by hand, shrinks
3. what is the elasticity of linen?
- good, creases badly
- good, does not crease
- poor, creases badly
- poor, does not badly
4. what is the elasticity of silk?
- very good/creases easily
- very good/creases drop out
- poor/creases drop out
- poor/creases easily
5. what is the strength of silk?
- good when blended
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: