1. what is the absorbency of wool?
- slow, absorbs 1/2 it's weights, slow drying
- slow, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
- fast, non absorbant, dries quickly
- fast, absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the strength of silk?
- good when blended
3. what is the aftercare of wool?
- do not dry clean
- hand wash
- wash/iron with care or may shrink, dry clean
- wash/iron easily
4. what is the elasticity of cotton?
- poor, creases easily
- good, does not crease
- poor, does not crease
- good, creases easily
5. what is the absorbency of cotton?
- high, slow drying
- low, fast drying
- low, slow drying
- high, fast drying
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: