1. what is the handle and drape of wool?
- very soft, good drape
- very soft or coarse, good drape
- very soft or coarse, poor drape
- very coarse, poor drape
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the warmth of silk?
- always warm
- cool but insulating so warm as well
- always cool
- warm but can be cool in low temperatures
3. what is the absorbency of linen?
- highly absorbent, fast drying
- absorbs 1/3 it';s weight, fast drying
- low absorbency, slow drying
- absorbs 1/3 it's weight, slow drying
4. what is the handle/drape of cotton
- coarse handle/good drape
- soft handle/good drape
- coarse handle/poor drape
- soft handle/poor drape
5. what is the aftercare of cotton?
- dry clean
- wash, boil, iron damp, may shrink
- wash, does not shrink
- wash by hand, shrinks
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: