1. what is the handle and drape of wool?
- very coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, poor drape
- very soft or coarse, good drape
- very soft, good drape
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the warmth of cotton?
- warm unless brushed
- cool unless brushed
3. what is the warmth of linen?
- cool in summer, warm in winter
- fresh and cool to wear
- warm if brushed
4. what is the elasticity of wool?
- poor, creases easily
- poor but does not crease
- good, creases drop out
- good but creases
5. what is the aftercare of linen?
- wash by hand
- wash, boil, easily ironed
- dry clean
- wash on low temperature
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: