1. UCAS found that the number of applicants fell by what percentage in 2012 compared to previous years?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who notes that young people from poorer homes have less energy levels, a lack of nutrition and vitamins?
- Blanden and Machin
- Hubbs Tait et al
- Marilyn Howard
- Richard Wilkinson
3. Who argues that material inequalities have the greatest effect on achievemnet?
- Peter Mortimore and Geoff Whitty
- Machin and Blanden
- Hubbs-Tait et al
- Emily Tanner et al
4. National union students online survey found that 81% of those from highest social class received help from home compared to what percentage from the lower class?
5. Many see material deprivation as the main cause of what?