- Created by: Ellejade13144
- Created on: 14-04-18 22:14
1. Why is temporary accommodation a problem?(direct)
- Change of schools means social groups are disjointed and unable to form a relationship
- Move frequently so change of school causes disrupted and disjointed education
- Increases cost therefore, family/career is unable to provide for educational equipment
- Move frequently so change of school and accommodation means life can be disjointed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dropout rates are higher for uni's with a large proportion of poorer students . What are the examples?
- 15.6% at London Metropolitan but 16% for Oxford
- 16% at London Metropolitan but 15.6% at Oxford
- 16.6% at London Metropolitan but 1.5% at Oxford
- 15% at London Metropolitan nut 16.6% for Oxford
3. What does Jan Flaherty say ?
- Money problems in family are significant factors in children non attendance at school
- Money problems in the family are significant factors towards children's education
- Money problems create underachievement amongst children
- Money problems are the main cause of poverty
4. Most debt averse students ( typically working class) were over ____________ to apply than debt tolerable students. What are the blanks?
- Five times less likely
- Five times more likely
- Five times as likely
- A fifth more likely
5. Who notes that young people from poorer homes have less energy levels, a lack of nutrition and vitamins?
- Marilyn Howard
- Richard Wilkinson
- Blanden and Machin
- Hubbs Tait et al