1. Anaerobic adaptations reverse quicker than aerobic adaptations.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is gradual progression essential in training programmes?
- Different skills can be overlearned
- It allows time for recovery
- Intensity increases appropriately
3. Training which is realistic and builds up gradually is
- less reversible
- specific to the task
4. Why should there be variance within training?
- To maintain motivation, provide fresh experiences and avoid overuse injuries
- So the performer learns new movements and is used to completing open skills
5. What does moderation refer to?
- Too much training can cause injury or fatigue, while too little achieves less.
- The performer needs to be consistently overloaded with regular rest breaks.
- Training should combine burn out exercises with very easy exercises