1. Training which is realistic and builds up gradually is
- less reversible
- specific to the task
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two ways in which the principle of specificity can be applied to training?
- To the experience, to the fitness
- To the individual, and to the activity
- To the age, to the personality
3. Anaerobic adaptations reverse quicker than aerobic adaptations.
4. Why is gradual progression essential in training programmes?
- It allows time for recovery
- Intensity increases appropriately
- Different skills can be overlearned
5. Why should there be variance within training?
- To maintain motivation, provide fresh experiences and avoid overuse injuries
- So the performer learns new movements and is used to completing open skills