1. Anaerobic adaptations reverse quicker than aerobic adaptations.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is gradual progression essential in training programmes?
- It allows time for recovery
- Intensity increases appropriately
- Different skills can be overlearned
3. Training which is realistic and builds up gradually is
- specific to the task
- less reversible
4. What are the four aspects of the overload principle?
- Frequency, pressure, timing, progress
- Frequency, intensity, time, type
- Adjust, increase, record, measure
5. Why should there be variance within training?
- To maintain motivation, provide fresh experiences and avoid overuse injuries
- So the performer learns new movements and is used to completing open skills