- Created by: claud
- Created on: 27-05-15 11:45
1. Why is gradual progression essential in training programmes?
- It allows time for recovery
- Intensity increases appropriately
- Different skills can be overlearned
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fitness adaptations are reversed quicker than they are gained.
3. Anaerobic adaptations reverse quicker than aerobic adaptations.
4. What does moderation refer to?
- Training should combine burn out exercises with very easy exercises
- Too much training can cause injury or fatigue, while too little achieves less.
- The performer needs to be consistently overloaded with regular rest breaks.
5. Training which is realistic and builds up gradually is
- specific to the task
- less reversible