- Created by: rossbrooks123
- Created on: 24-04-16 11:48
Modern working practises
- Flexitime: This allows staff to choose when to work but staff will have to work a certain amount of hours in that week or month.
- Advantages and disadvantages of flextime: It is good because it allows staff to have doctors appointments, dentist appointments etc outside of work so it means they aren't taking time off in work.
- It also allows staff to feel more responsible as they have a greater amount of control over their hours.
- It can be a disadvantage because it could decrease the level of work that staff produce. They may not be producing enough or producing it to a high standard.
- Teleworking: Teleworking allows staff to work from home (every day or only some, depends on contract agreement) and transfer work through wifi and technology. This means they do not have to come into work, they work from home.
- Advantages and disadvantages of teleworking: It saves money for both staff and employer because the staff don't have to pay for fuel or transport to and from work but it allows the employer to save money because they don't have to purhcase office equipment (desks, computer etc) for that employee. By allowing staff this responsibility it may attract better abled…