- Created by: rossbrooks123
- Created on: 20-05-16 18:00
There are a variety of ways in which to train staff. Training is the main way that employers and businesses invests into their employees because if someone has good, accurate training then they should perform well and up to the businesses standards.
- Induction training is for employees who are new.
- This method of training introduces the new employees to how the business is run, safety routines, a tour of the building, meet other employees, introduce the businesses rules etc. It is there to make the employee feel welcome and allow them to familiarise themselves with their surroundings.
On the job training:
- This type of training is frequently used throughout businesses. It allows employees to learn how to do their job correctly and to a good standard by being shown and taught by someone within the business. Once they have been shown they will do it and any mistakes…