- Created by: twomoodz
- Created on: 08-04-18 20:10
- Means Handed down or passed on.
- Jesus handed down a tradition of how we should live to the disciples.
- Many things we do and believe people have passed on through the generations.
1 of 3
- Means teacher
- They help interpret the Bible and ancient traditions
- They also translate ancient scriptures into a relevant way
- An example is Pope Francis
2 of 3
- Scripture contains the good news of Christ
- It's an invitation to find salvation, hope and to find God's love
- It contains advice from Saints and Prophets
3 of 3