1. What is the role of the International Olympic Committee?
- To provide financial assistance to athletes who want to host the Games
- To monitor drug taking by athletes
- To decide who will host the Games
- To provide funding for a country to host the Olympics
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What feature of the Olympic park could attract creative businesses to Stratford?
- Its connections to the rest of London
- The 150km2 media centre
- They could do underwater filming in the Olympic pool
- The landscape
3. Which of these London boroughs did not have to approve Olympic planning applications?
- Peckham and Croydon
- Newham and Hackney
- Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- Tower Hamlets and Newham
4. Who was responsible for the organisation and management of events, athletes, drugs ect?
- Olympic Delivery Authority
- The London Assembly
- London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games
- London Development Agency
5. Which disease could have been a side-effect of dust pollution from construction?
- Throat cancer