1. How many housing association flats were destroyed?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many tourists did London recieve during the Games?
- 0.25 million
- 0.5 million
- 1 million
- 2 million
3. Why are underground cables beneficial to residents' health?
- Plants will be more encouraged to grow
- People feel healthier when their environment is not visually polluted
- There are no electric or magnetic fields above ground
- There is a lowered risk of electrocution
4. How could the heavy policing due to the threat of terrorism have had a negative social impact?
- The police cars increased congestion.
- It meant the police officers couldn't watch the Games
- It could have increased the distrust of Muslim communities and visitors
- The police themselves could have become a target for terrorism
5. How many leisure sites for local people were demolished?