1. What happened to the Stadium after the Games?
- It was passed on to West Ham FC
- It was demolished
- It was demolished and parts of it were sold as souvenirs
- It was opened to the public
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many permanent jobs were created in the Olympic Park?
3. How could the heavy policing due to the threat of terrorism have had a negative social impact?
- It could have increased the distrust of Muslim communities and visitors
- The police cars increased congestion.
- It meant the police officers couldn't watch the Games
- The police themselves could have become a target for terrorism
4. What was the environmental benefit to building the stadium on a brownfield site?
- Materials from the old buildings were recycled.
- Green belt land was preserved
- It reduced visual pollution by demolishing old factories
- People did not have to drive as far, so there was less air pollution
5. What type of funding was used to fund the Games?
- Public donations
- Match funding