1. Who was the mayor of London in 2012?
- Vladimir Putin
- Boris Johnson
- Ken Livingstone
- Gordon Brown
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many leisure sites for local people were demolished?
3. Why are underground cables beneficial to residents' health?
- People feel healthier when their environment is not visually polluted
- There are no electric or magnetic fields above ground
- Plants will be more encouraged to grow
- There is a lowered risk of electrocution
4. How were the British public able to get involved in the Games?
- Paying taxes
- Feigning interest
- Providing volunteer work
- Supporting athletes
5. What was the environmental benefit to building the stadium on a brownfield site?
- Green belt land was preserved
- People did not have to drive as far, so there was less air pollution
- It reduced visual pollution by demolishing old factories
- Materials from the old buildings were recycled.