1. How did the Games cut down on air pollution and congestion?
- People had to use public transport
- The arenas had no parking and Park and Ride had to be used
- Travelling to the events by car was prohibited
- People had to walk to the events
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are the jobs created in the Olympic Park a social benefit?
- People can work in a nice place
- Communities are preserved because fewer people would have to move away because they had no job.
- People can spend more time with their families because they won't have to commute as far
- Air pollution would be reduced because people won't have to commute
3. Who was responsible for the organisation and management of events, athletes, drugs ect?
- Olympic Delivery Authority
- London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games
- London Development Agency
- The London Assembly
4. Who was the mayor of London in 2012?
- Ken Livingstone
- Boris Johnson
- Gordon Brown
- Vladimir Putin
5. Which disease could have been a side-effect of dust pollution from construction?
- Throat cancer