1. How many leisure sites for local people were demolished?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was responsible for the construction of facilities and the purchasing of land?
- David Beckham
- London Assembly
- Olympic Delivery Authority
3. How many businesses were forced to relocate or shut down?
4. How did the Games cut down on air pollution and congestion?
- People had to use public transport
- The arenas had no parking and Park and Ride had to be used
- Travelling to the events by car was prohibited
- People had to walk to the events
5. Which of these London boroughs did not have to approve Olympic planning applications?
- Newham and Hackney
- Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- Peckham and Croydon
- Tower Hamlets and Newham