1. In 1962, only ... of African Americans in Mississippi were registered to vote. This was the lowest number in the whole of America.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the Freedom Summer of 1964, how many arrests were made?
3. CORE workers Michael Schwerner and James Chaney drove a group to where?
4. Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman had been shot in the head. Many of Chaney's bones were shattered, showing he had been beaten up before being shot. Why was this the case?
- Chaney threatened the mob.
- Chaney was black.
- Chaney told the mob what he thought of them,
- Chaney tried to escape.
5. During the Freedom Summer of 1964, how many shooting incidents were there?