- Created by: .maisie.williams.
- Created on: 22-01-23 10:58
1. What is the 'mere exposure effect'?
- doing an activity once is not enough to say we like it
- being exposed to something over and over breeds liking
- we automatically enjoy something that we see others do
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two routes in the elaboration likelihood model?
- active route and passive route
- thinking route and non thinking route
- motivated route and non motivated route
3. What does the elaboration likelihood model try to do?
- change other peoples attitudes
- change other peoples behaviors
4. What does Bem's self-perception theory say?
- we want our behavior to match our attitudes
- people infer their own attitudes from their behavior
- people are general self critical
5. How can cognitive dissonance be reduced?
- by expressing to others that your behavior was not true to you
- by changing the attitude to match the behavior
- by changing your behavior for next time