1. Who found that individuals were ridiculed by peers if they played with opposite gender things
- Archer & Lloyd
- James et al
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do peers reinforce gender stereotypes?
- Friends tell you what is gender appropriate behaviour
- Reward each other for gender appropriate behaviour
- First friends tend to be of the same gender
3. What did Pomperlau et al look at and how does it reinforce gender stereotyping?
- Toys played with - Girls Kitchens, Boys Cars
- Colour of bedrooms - Girls Pink, Boys Blue
- Colour of clothes worn - Girls Pink, Boys Blue
4. Who looked at parental labelling as a social influence to gender?
- Rubin et al - Girls Beautiful, Boys Strong
- Rubin - Girls Pretty, Boys Strong
- Davies - Girls Nurturing, Boys Protective
5. Academics are more important to which gender?