1. Academics are more important to which gender?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do peers reinforce gender stereotypes?
- Friends tell you what is gender appropriate behaviour
- Reward each other for gender appropriate behaviour
- First friends tend to be of the same gender
3. Who found that individuals were ridiculed by peers if they played with opposite gender things
- Archer & Lloyd
- James et al
4. What do Weber and Weber find about education when it comes to peer influence?
- Girls will always carry on in education, whereas boys will look for approval
- Boys will always carry on with education, Whereas girls look for approval
- Girls do better in education, but boys are better in careers
5. Who looked at parental labelling as a social influence to gender?
- Davies - Girls Nurturing, Boys Protective
- Rubin et al - Girls Beautiful, Boys Strong
- Rubin - Girls Pretty, Boys Strong