'ACT'- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Aims to inetrgrate people with sz back into society by trying to manage the external stressors.
- Aids in trying to avoid individuals becoming homeless and being re-hospitalised.
- Treatement is given to indviduals while they live in the community- either at home or in a sheltered accomodation.
- Drop in centres are provided 24/7
- Community nurses provide medication within health care centres or within the patients houses.
- In this therapy, the ratio of staff to patients should be small.