- Created by: Beth_edgeley
- Created on: 12-04-18 15:13
Administration involves four main activities.
These are the four parts of " information administration" you need to know about. Learn them!
1) STORING information can be stored for future use either electronic or paper-based filing systems.
2) PROCESSING Information can be processed to generate new information, For example, sales figures can be processed to decide future production levels.
3) RETRIEVING Stored information often needs to be retrieved and used again. For example, last years sales figures might be needed so they can be compared to this years.
4) DISSEMINATING Information often needs to be disseminated ( distributed) to other people and organisations. This could be done verbally, in writing, in graphs and charts ...
Admin helps all parts of a business to operate efficiently
The administration is vital for all the departments in a business- human resources, finance, operations, sales and marketing, customer service, research and development...