Slides in this set
· Commandments: a rule for living, given by
God; or one of the Ten Commandments.
· Beatitudes: meaning blessed or happy. The
beatitudes is the beginning portion of Sermon
the Mount. In it, Jesus describes the qualities
of the inhabitants of the Kingdom of heaven
and indicates how the each is or will be
The 10 Commandments Honouring and
1. I am the lord your God, you shall not have other Gods
2. You shall not take the name of the lord in vain.
3. Remember the Sabbath, keep it holy.
4. Honour your mother and father.
5. You shall not kill. Loving your
6. You shall not commit adultery. neighbour
7. You shall not steal.
8. You hall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
9. You shall not covet your neighbours wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbours possessions.…read more
· Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of god.
· Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
· Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
· Blessed are those who hunger and thirst righteousness, for they will be
· Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
· Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
· Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God.
· Blessed are those who are persecuted because of their righteousness, for
theirs is the kingdom of God.
· Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all
kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great
is your reward in heaven, for the same way they persecuted the prophets
who were before you.…read more
The 10 Commandments A Guide to
· "Do not steal" and "Do not kill" if you follow
these two steps in life then you will not go to
prison and your life will not be wasted.
· "Do not commit adultery" and "Do not covet
your neighbours wife" you don't break up a
marriage and you stay committed to the
man/woman you married and loved.…read more
The Commandments Loving God and
Loving Each Other!?
· Christians believe that if you're a good person
then you will be rewarded after you die,
however, in order to get that reward, Jesus
said you must follow the commandments, for
example, if you "Do not commit adultery"
then you don't break up a marriage that God
put together, also if you "Don't take the lords
name in vain" then you are not disrespecting
the Lord and you follow the commandments.…read more