- Created by: lpereira
- Created on: 25-04-18 22:16
- central gov. is wrong to cut necessary services.
- intro:spending on neighbourhood services fallen 3bn. increases pressure on local council. common dilema, rash decisions question- link to tiltle
- agree- para 1:expected funding to fall by 77% many rely on services for entertainment
- eg. youth centers, hostels, libraries
- this could lead to social disrupt and protest
- disagree: para 2: cuts are often unavoidabe. rash decisions made as a result economic pressures
- forced to prioritise
- bedfordshire council invested the highest amounts (£72.6m) in adult care compared to a mere 0.4m into lesiure
- agree para 3:limits the development of towns and cities, constricts them economically
- cuts in servies decrease tourism rates. results in less diverse community.
- minimised cuts in facilities decreases the value in certain areas.
- does not just effect constituency but the value of the entire country
Similar Citizenship Studies resources: