1. what bones are situated in the axial part of the skeleton?
- both of these
- vertabral column
- none of these
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a correct test for cardiovascular endurance?
- one minuete sit up test.
- multi stage fitness test.
- 30 metre sprint.
- 15 minute cooper run.
3. how can media increase participation?
- advising people about health benefits.
- writing articles about when they were younger.
- not advertising important events: ie minority sports
- not creating role models.
4. what is the name of the major muscle that allows rotation of the back, for example a golf swing?
- latimous dorsi
5. which of these is a long term efffect of excercise on the respiratory system?
- deacreased tidal volume.
- cardiac hypertrophy
- increased number of alveoli.
- increased breathing rate.