1. what synovial joint allows: abduction, adduction, flexion, extension and rotation?
- balll and socket
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. how can parents influence participation on their child?
- being role models and participating in sport.
- having a sedentary lifestyle.
- not offering transport.
- offering unhealthy foods.
3. what bones are situated in the axial part of the skeleton?
- none of these
- both of these
- vertabral column
4. which of these is a good example of personal protective equiptment in football?
- pads for a batter
- gloves for a wicketkeeper
5. which one of these is a correct function of the skeleton(out of the main 6)?
- mineral storage
- to jump