- Created by: connorobrien.
- Created on: 23-04-18 11:50
1. what is the name of the major muscle that allows rotation of the back, for example a golf swing?
- latimous dorsi
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these is a good example of personal protective equiptment in football?
- gloves for a wicketkeeper
- pads for a batter
3. what bones are situated in the axial part of the skeleton?
- both of these
- none of these
- vertabral column
4. how can media increase participation?
- not advertising important events: ie minority sports
- advising people about health benefits.
- writing articles about when they were younger.
- not creating role models.
5. how can parents influence participation on their child?
- offering unhealthy foods.
- having a sedentary lifestyle.
- being role models and participating in sport.
- not offering transport.