1. What Nationalist 'victory' improved morale momentarily?
- Shanghai captured
- Yanan captured
- Beijing captured
- Manchuria captured
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Nationalists become weakened from within?
- Many top ranking commanders became moles for the communists
- All of the above
- Increased Desertion
- Constant failures damaged morale of infantry
3. How many Nationalist troops were there at the beginning of the civil war?
- 5 million
- 10 million
- 15 million
- 7.5 million
4. Which event/campaign occured last?
- Strong point offensive
- Struggle for Manchuria
- Pingjin campaign
- Huaihai campaign
5. What delayed Mao's decision to travel south after the Huaihai campaign?
- He wanted to access the success of his campaign
- He wanted to give time for his forces to regroup
- He wanted to capture Beijing despite no military importance
- He wanted to give Chiang a head start