1. What Nationalist 'victory' improved morale momentarily?
- Yanan captured
- Manchuria captured
- Beijing captured
- Shanghai captured
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many civilians died during the war (including famine and disease)?
- 6 million
- 12 million
- 10 million
- 8 million
3. How did the Nationalists become weakened from within?
- Constant failures damaged morale of infantry
- Increased Desertion
- All of the above
- Many top ranking commanders became moles for the communists
4. Which event/campaign occured last?
- Pingjin campaign
- Struggle for Manchuria
- Huaihai campaign
- Strong point offensive
5. What delayed Mao's decision to travel south after the Huaihai campaign?
- He wanted to give Chiang a head start
- He wanted to capture Beijing despite no military importance
- He wanted to give time for his forces to regroup
- He wanted to access the success of his campaign