1. What is the Golden Rule?
- Treat others as you would like them to treat you.
- To love your neighbour.
- The Ten Commandments.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Situation Ethics?
- The most loving thing to do.
- To treat others as you would like them to treat you.
- The inner feeling of the rightness or wrongness in a situation.
- To always follow the teachings of the Bible in every situation.
3. What is Stewardship?
- Protecting and preserving natural resources and the environment.
- The act of creating the universe or the universe which has been created.
- Looking after something so it can be passed onto the next generation.
- The surroundings in which plants and animals live and on which they depend to live.
4. What is Surrogacy?
- An arrangement whereby a woman bears a child on behalf of another woman.
- An agreement to pass a child onto another couple once it has been born.
- The method of fertilising a human egg in a test tube.
- Injecting semen into the uterus by artificial means.
5. What is Bullying?
- Intimidating people weaker than yourself.
- Mistreating a persons humans rights.
- Attacking without being provoked.
- Taking advantage of a weaker group.
Similar Religious Studies resources: