1. Bagdikian suggests there would be how many owners of the USA's media was owned by seperate individuals?
- 75 000
- 100 000
- 25 000
- 50 000
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is verticle integration?
- Companies trying to control all aspects of their company
- Buying into new products
- Merging with a new company
3. What is Currans view of the concentration of ownership in newspapers?
- It's not a new phenomenon to have so little owners
- It's a negative thing
- It's a positive thing
4. Why do some sociologists suggest that this is an illusion?
- Cultural pessimists believe that the amount of choice is actually restricted and consumer choice is a myth
- We don't choose what is put onto TV
5. According to Bagdikian how many news corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the USA?