1. The UK media industry is controlled by...
- 5 companies
- 10 companies
- 13 companies
- 7 companies
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Currans view of the concentration of ownership in newspapers?
- It's a positive thing
- It's not a new phenomenon to have so little owners
- It's a negative thing
3. What is verticle integration?
- Companies trying to control all aspects of their company
- Buying into new products
- Merging with a new company
4. What was the pattern of publishing for newspapers in 2002
- 5 publishers
- 3 publishers controlled 2/3 of newspaper
- 15 publishers
- 10 publishers
5. Which of these is NOT in the 7 corporations that Bagdikian identifies?
- Time Warner
- News Corp