1. And it became this type of city in what year?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these was NOT a preserving heritage and culture opportunity?
- more museums
- less old buildings destroyed
- more heritage education
- less environmental degradation
3. Leicster was the UK's first what?
- environment city
- party city
- inhabited city
- world city
4. Leicester achieved what award in 1996?
- European Attainability
- Environmental sustainability
- European Sustainability
- European friendliness
5. Which of these was NOT an environmental opportunity?
- more peopl
- cheaper distance for work travel
- biking and walking became favourable