- Created by: Calum Mowatt
- Created on: 15-02-13 00:43
1. Who was Matteoti?
- King Victor Emmanuel's son
- Leader of the Italian Socialist Party
- An Italian lawyer who stood up against the Fascists
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did Mussolini appoint as Secretary-General of the Fascist Party in 1925?
- Dino Grandi
- Roberto Farinacci
- Italo Balbo
- Augusto Torati
3. What was the MSVN?
- Fascist Censorship Bureau
- Secret Police
- Fascist Militia
- Special Tribunal
4. What was the PNF?
- Italian People's Party
- National Fascist Party
- National Socialist Party
5. Which of the following statements about Fascist opposition is false
- There was no strong party with a strong leader that provided an alternative to Fascism
- Italians were generally very satisfied with the Fascist regime
- The Secret Police were effective in limiting opposition power
- The opposition was weak and divided
- The Socialists and Popolari signed a deal that would mean they would work together against Fascism
- The other parties believed in the Fascist propaganda
Similar History resources: