1. Who was the US General leading the UN troops?
- General Nixon
- General McArthur
- General Moore
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. By ____ both North and South Korea had set up governments - both claiming to be the legitimate government of Korea
3. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
4. Truman dismissed General McArthur in April 1951 because...
- he threatened to destroy China unless China were to surrender
- he mislead troops causing many casualties
- he believed the US should have dropped out of the Korean war
5. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR