1. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR
3. In 1945 Korea was split along which parallel?
4. By September 1950 the North Korean People's Army had conquered...
- only part of South Korea
- nearly the whole of South Korea
- all of South Korea
5. By ____ both North and South Korea had set up governments - both claiming to be the legitimate government of Korea