1. Truman dismissed General McArthur in April 1951 because...
- he believed the US should have dropped out of the Korean war
- he threatened to destroy China unless China were to surrender
- he mislead troops causing many casualties
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. By September 1950 the North Korean People's Army had conquered...
- nearly the whole of South Korea
- all of South Korea
- only part of South Korea
3. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
4. Communism was growing in the far east, which country became communist in 1949?
- North Vietnam
5. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR