1. Truman dismissed General McArthur in April 1951 because...
- he threatened to destroy China unless China were to surrender
- he mislead troops causing many casualties
- he believed the US should have dropped out of the Korean war
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
3. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR
4. The UN troops landed in September and by October had...
- found themselves in a stalemate with the North Korean People's Army
- conquered nearly all of North Korea
- suffered great losses in numbers of troops
5. In 1945 Korea was split along which parallel?