1. By ____ both North and South Korea had set up governments - both claiming to be the legitimate government of Korea
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the US General leading the UN troops?
- General Nixon
- General McArthur
- General Moore
3. By September 1950 the North Korean People's Army had conquered...
- only part of South Korea
- nearly the whole of South Korea
- all of South Korea
4. Communism was growing in the far east, which country became communist in 1949?
- North Vietnam
5. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR