1. What does 'Pedogenesis' mean?
- Soil Infiltration
- Soil weathering
- Soil formation
- Decayed organic material
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What quality does the Permafrost have?
3. How are deserts defined?
- No infiltration
- Annual precipitation exceeds potential evapotranspiration
- Potential evapotranspiration exceeds annual precipitation
- Surface runnoff is high
4. What is the name given to planst that track the sun in tundra environments?
5. What are the types of Tundra?
- Glacial and Antarctic
- Arctic and Alpine
- Antarctic, Alpine and Arctic