1. What do disk compressors do?
- They check for any problems with the hard disk.
- They reduce file size, to facilitate more space in the hard disk.
- They split the hard disk into several different compartments and are then treated as individual.
- They move scattered files to one location.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do disk checkers, check for any malware?
- No, they check for any problems with the hard disk.
- No, they check for any problems with the CD ROM.
- Yes, they check for any spyware, malware or ransomware.
3. Disk Partition Editors causes a single hard disk to split into several hard disks, however it is treated as one.
- True, because it splits the hard disk into several different hard disks but they're all treated as one.
- False, because it causes the hard drive to split into several hard disks, and they're each treated as individual
- False, it does not split any hard disk.
4. Disk Space Analysers, alert the user on what takes up most data and space of your storage
5. What do Disk Cleaners do?
- They alert the user of any unnecessary files which are taking up excessive amounts of space, which are not needed.
- They put all scattered files into one location, increasing efficiency.
- They alert the user about which files are taking up most space i.e. how your storage is being managed.
- They compress file sizes to allow more storage.
Similar ICT resources: