- Created by: leon.alvez
- Created on: 18-04-18 14:51
1. What do disk compressors do?
- They check for any problems with the hard disk.
- They reduce file size, to facilitate more space in the hard disk.
- They split the hard disk into several different compartments and are then treated as individual.
- They move scattered files to one location.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do disk checkers, check for any malware?
- Yes, they check for any spyware, malware or ransomware.
- No, they check for any problems with the hard disk.
- No, they check for any problems with the CD ROM.
3. What do Disk Cleaners do?
- They alert the user of any unnecessary files which are taking up excessive amounts of space, which are not needed.
- They compress file sizes to allow more storage.
- They put all scattered files into one location, increasing efficiency.
- They alert the user about which files are taking up most space i.e. how your storage is being managed.
4. Disk Partition Editors causes a single hard disk to split into several hard disks, however it is treated as one.
- False, because it causes the hard drive to split into several hard disks, and they're each treated as individual
- False, it does not split any hard disk.
- True, because it splits the hard disk into several different hard disks but they're all treated as one.
5. Disk Space Analysers, alert the user on what takes up most data and space of your storage
Similar ICT resources: