- Created by: Sarah Jeffery
- Created on: 26-05-15 16:11
1. Define Power Distance
- The hierachical organisation of society
- Extents to which members in society accepted that power is distributed equally
- The need to leadership
- The aim to gains as much power as possible in your company
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is NOT a work goal used measure to assess Individualism?
- Use of skills
- Personal time
3. What is not a problem of cultural syndromes?
- Ecological Fallacy
- Provide a map of global differences in national culture
- Some characteristics do not cluster at individual level
- Do not explain why these variables covary
4. How many definitions of culture are there?
- More than 164
- More than 223
5. Which of these is NOT one of Hofstede's 4 dimensions of cultural variation
- Power Distance