1. Which one of these is NOT a work goal used measure to assess Individualism?
- Use of skills
- Personal time
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many definitions of culture are there?
- More than 223
- More than 164
3. What is not a problem of cultural syndromes?
- Provide a map of global differences in national culture
- Ecological Fallacy
- Do not explain why these variables covary
- Some characteristics do not cluster at individual level
4. Which of these is NOT one of Hofstede's 4 dimensions of cultural variation
- Power Distance
5. What is the definition of Cultural Syndromes?
- Culture does not acccurate represent its percieved stereotype (e.g. Japan comes 23rd on the Individualism scale)
- Extent to which members of society accept power in institutions is distributed unequally
- They reflect shared beliefs, attitudes, catergoriations and norms, roles and values organised around a central theme
- Degree to which members of society feel uncomfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity