1. What countries have the lowest levels of Power Distance?
- Switzerland, Jamaica and Chile
- Malaysia, Guatamala and Panama
- Austria, Israel and Denmark
- Japan, Ireland and Mexico
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a criticism of Cultural research?
- The correspondance bias
- Research tends to be from one discipline - would be a better foundation from multi-disciplinary approach (using sociology,psychology, economics and anthropology)
- Political influences on Masculinity and Uncertaintity Avoidance - were sensitive to the timing of the survey as Europe was in the midst of a Cold War and recovering from WW2 and there was a communist insurgence in Asia, Africa and Europe
- Outdated - too old for coping with todays rapidly changing environment
3. Which one of these countries do NOT show high levels of Collectivism?
4. What is not a problem of cultural syndromes?
- Some characteristics do not cluster at individual level
- Ecological Fallacy
- Provide a map of global differences in national culture
- Do not explain why these variables covary
5. What is the Acuquience bias?
- The ability to make friends
- A methodological problem that people in different cultures use response scales in different way`
- Wrongly attributing properties of individuals to cultures