1. Define Power Distance
- The hierachical organisation of society
- The aim to gains as much power as possible in your company
- Extents to which members in society accepted that power is distributed equally
- The need to leadership
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Hofstede's two main assumptions?
- Communication and family socialisation
- Cultures are not individuals and Acquiescence Bias
- Cultures are social systems and you should measure using an idiographic approach
3. Which one of these is NOT a work goal used measure to assess Individualism?
- Use of skills
- Personal time
4. What is the definition of Cultural Syndromes?
- Culture does not acccurate represent its percieved stereotype (e.g. Japan comes 23rd on the Individualism scale)
- They reflect shared beliefs, attitudes, catergoriations and norms, roles and values organised around a central theme
- Degree to which members of society feel uncomfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Extent to which members of society accept power in institutions is distributed unequally
5. Which one of these countries do NOT show high levels of Collectivism?