1. This theory predicts that male activities require strength, how is this claim criticised?
- Intelligence is a key factor to competition
- Does not take into account female strength
- The agility of the male is not taken into account
- Women still have children, and carry also - Dual role
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is this theory Era Specific?
- Role of genders are changing, no longer linked to Women - Carer and Males - Hunter
- Roles and genders have switched
- Society is different
3. What does Andersson 1997 look at with Males aggression and it's link to evolution?
- Males have a hunt, protect and competition lifestyle - They need size and strength
- Males need to be intelligent to outwit their opponents in competition
- Males need to be strong to be able to hunt
4. How does the Kalahari Desert Sans People support Morris claim?
- No difference in gender roles
- Women - Gather, Males - Hunt
- Women - Hunt, Males - Gather
5. Why can the evolutionary theory not be generalised?
- Cannot explain social and biological factors
- Research is only through observation
- Research is through case studies only
Similar Psychology resources: