1. What does Andersson 1997 look at with Males aggression and it's link to evolution?
- Males need to be strong to be able to hunt
- Males have a hunt, protect and competition lifestyle - They need size and strength
- Males need to be intelligent to outwit their opponents in competition
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the Hunting Hypothesis link to Luxens study on interview technique?
- Women - Nurturing, Men - Dominant and direct
- Women - Direct use of language, Men - Caring
3. How is this theory Era Specific?
- Society is different
- Role of genders are changing, no longer linked to Women - Carer and Males - Hunter
- Roles and genders have switched
4. How does the Kalahari Desert Sans People support Morris claim?
- No difference in gender roles
- Women - Gather, Males - Hunt
- Women - Hunt, Males - Gather
5. How does Buss link sexual selection to evolutionary explanations?
- Males what women who are nurturing to care for their offspring
- Women want males with resources - Strong and Size = Success in competition, and so are seen as attractive
- Women want males who are strong so they can be protected
Similar Psychology resources: