1. How is this theory Era Specific?
- Society is different
- Role of genders are changing, no longer linked to Women - Carer and Males - Hunter
- Roles and genders have switched
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the Kalahari Desert Sans People support Morris claim?
- No difference in gender roles
- Women - Gather, Males - Hunt
- Women - Hunt, Males - Gather
3. This theory predicts that male activities require strength, how is this claim criticised?
- Women still have children, and carry also - Dual role
- Does not take into account female strength
- Intelligence is a key factor to competition
- The agility of the male is not taken into account
4. What does Shields state about how different genders evolve?
- They evolve differently in order to survive
- They evolve to take on their different gender roles
5. How does Holloway link Anderssons theory of size and strength to Animals?
- Males chimps are 1.3x bigger than females
- Male chimps are 3x bigger than females
- Female chimps are 2x bigger than males
Similar Psychology resources: