1. How does the Kalahari Desert Sans People support Morris claim?
- No difference in gender roles
- Women - Gather, Males - Hunt
- Women - Hunt, Males - Gather
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Holloway link Anderssons theory of size and strength to Animals?
- Female chimps are 2x bigger than males
- Males chimps are 1.3x bigger than females
- Male chimps are 3x bigger than females
3. What does Andersson 1997 look at with Males aggression and it's link to evolution?
- Males need to be strong to be able to hunt
- Males have a hunt, protect and competition lifestyle - They need size and strength
- Males need to be intelligent to outwit their opponents in competition
4. How is this theory Era Specific?
- Role of genders are changing, no longer linked to Women - Carer and Males - Hunter
- Roles and genders have switched
- Society is different
5. How does Buss link sexual selection to evolutionary explanations?
- Women want males with resources - Strong and Size = Success in competition, and so are seen as attractive
- Women want males who are strong so they can be protected
- Males what women who are nurturing to care for their offspring
Similar Psychology resources: