1. Why can the evolutionary theory not be generalised?
- Research is only through observation
- Research is through case studies only
- Cannot explain social and biological factors
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Holloway link Anderssons theory of size and strength to Animals?
- Males chimps are 1.3x bigger than females
- Male chimps are 3x bigger than females
- Female chimps are 2x bigger than males
3. What is the Hunting Hypothesis by Morris?
- Females have adapted to be more agile and faster so they are able to fulfil their gender roles
- Males have adapted to be faster and agile to be able to hunt (Navigation and awareness)
- Males have adapted to be more intelligent so they are able to protect
4. This theory predicts that male activities require strength, how is this claim criticised?
- Does not take into account female strength
- Women still have children, and carry also - Dual role
- The agility of the male is not taken into account
- Intelligence is a key factor to competition
5. What does Shields state about how different genders evolve?
- They evolve differently in order to survive
- They evolve to take on their different gender roles
Similar Psychology resources: