1. Why can the evolutionary theory not be generalised?
- Cannot explain social and biological factors
- Research is only through observation
- Research is through case studies only
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the Kalahari Desert Sans People support Morris claim?
- No difference in gender roles
- Women - Gather, Males - Hunt
- Women - Hunt, Males - Gather
3. What does Andersson 1997 look at with Males aggression and it's link to evolution?
- Males need to be strong to be able to hunt
- Males have a hunt, protect and competition lifestyle - They need size and strength
- Males need to be intelligent to outwit their opponents in competition
4. What does Shields state about how different genders evolve?
- They evolve differently in order to survive
- They evolve to take on their different gender roles
5. How does Holloway link Anderssons theory of size and strength to Animals?
- Males chimps are 1.3x bigger than females
- Male chimps are 3x bigger than females
- Female chimps are 2x bigger than males