1. How did Milyutin reform army conscription?
- reduced it from 15 years to 6 years
- reduced it from 25 years to 15 years
- reduced it from 20 years to 6 years
- increased it from 20 years to 25 years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the population did serfs form?
3. What happened to punishment in the army?
- Conscription itself was no longer a punishment but punishment became harsher
- Punishment became stricter and harsher
- Conscription itself was no longer a punishment and flogging was abolished
- Conscription was now a legal punishment and flogging was abolished
4. What happened to domestic serfs after the Emancipation Act?
- they were liberated without the normal constraints of obrok and payments
- they were still not allowed their own cottage and land
- they were emancipated
5. How many serfs were emancipated in total?
- 42 million
- 20 million
- 21 million
- 30 million