1. how many state-owned peasants had to wait until 1866 before they achieved complete freedom?
- 20 million
- 30 million
- 50 million
- 100 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many peasants remained 'temporarily obligated' to landlords until 1881?
3. What percentage of the population did serfs form?
4. What kind of service was required of liberated peasants after the Emancipation Act?
- five years of labour service to the government
- two years of obrok to landlords
- four years of obrok to the government
5. What did Alexander propose in 1881?
- a Duma with the power to examine legislative bills
- a commission of zemstva representatives, elected by the people
- a commission of zemstva representatives that could examine legislative bills
- a commission of intelligentsia members