1. When was Vera Zasulich placed on trial?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. From which year were political crimes held in private military courts?
3. What kind of service was required of liberated peasants after the Emancipation Act?
- two years of obrok to landlords
- four years of obrok to the government
- five years of labour service to the government
4. What economic reforms occurred in 1862?
- creation of a state bank and tax farming abolished
- creation of a peasant bank and tax farming abolished
- creation of a peasant bank
- a new system of collecting taxes was introduced and a peasant bank was created
5. Prior to Alexander II's reforms, how much government money was spent on repaying debt?
- a half
- two thirds
- a third
- a quarter