1. What was this made into and how much was made of this?(per year)
- 1.3 million tons of Cement
- 1.5 Million tons of Cement
- 1.2 million tons of Brick
- 1.3 million tons of Brick
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much CO2 is produce per year there?
- 1.5 million tons
- 1 million tons
- 2 million tons
- 15 milion tons
3. Where is this quarry?(Nearby town)
4. Which one of these did not happen there?
- Quiet machines have been used to cause minimum disturbance to nearby houses
- Landscaping, by planting trees and plant to reduce visual pollution.
- Efforts have been made to reduce dust, washing the lorries regularly.
- One old quarry is used as a nature reserve
5. What is the case study you learned about for quarrying? (Not quarry restoration)
- Castleton Quarry
- Hollow Banks Quarry
- Hope Quarry
- New Hope Quarry