1. How much limestone is quarried from there?
- 1 million tons per Month
- 2 million tons per Month
- 2 million tons per Year
- 1 million tons per Year
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these did not happen there?
- Efforts have been made to reduce dust, washing the lorries regularly.
- Quiet machines have been used to cause minimum disturbance to nearby houses
- Landscaping, by planting trees and plant to reduce visual pollution.
- One old quarry is used as a nature reserve
3. How much was spent to improve transport there?
- £15 million
- £12 million
- £13 trillion
- £ 13 billion
4. Where is this quarry?(Nearby town)
5. How much CO2 is produce per year there?
- 15 milion tons
- 1 million tons
- 1.5 million tons
- 2 million tons