1. Which one of these did not happen there?
- Efforts have been made to reduce dust, washing the lorries regularly.
- Quiet machines have been used to cause minimum disturbance to nearby houses
- Landscaping, by planting trees and plant to reduce visual pollution.
- One old quarry is used as a nature reserve
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people are employed at the quarry?
3. How much CO2 is produce per year there?
- 15 milion tons
- 1 million tons
- 1.5 million tons
- 2 million tons
4. What is the case study you learned about for quarrying? (Not quarry restoration)
- Hollow Banks Quarry
- New Hope Quarry
- Hope Quarry
- Castleton Quarry
5. Where is this quarry?(Nearby town)