1. Where is this quarry? (County)
- North Yorkshire
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was this made into and how much was made of this?(per year)
- 1.3 million tons of Brick
- 1.3 million tons of Cement
- 1.2 million tons of Brick
- 1.5 Million tons of Cement
3. How many people are employed at the quarry?
4. How much limestone is quarried from there?
- 2 million tons per Year
- 1 million tons per Month
- 2 million tons per Month
- 1 million tons per Year
5. Which one of these did not happen there?
- Quiet machines have been used to cause minimum disturbance to nearby houses
- Landscaping, by planting trees and plant to reduce visual pollution.
- Efforts have been made to reduce dust, washing the lorries regularly.
- One old quarry is used as a nature reserve