First 150 words of the document:
Challenges for the Planet Revision Lesson 1
1. Use figure 1 on page 13 of your textbook to describe in three bullet points, how the
world's climate has changed since the last ice age. Has the temperature ever been
lower than before the ice age?
2. There are many external and internal factors, which affect climate change.
a. Develop a spider diagram to show the internal factors, which lead to climate
b. How does the amount of solar energy reaching the earth affect the earth's
climate? How does this differ to activity of sunspots?
c. Describe briefly the two ways of how orbital geometry results in climate
3. Annotate onto these images, why they cause climate change today on a local and
global scale. Where relevant, also explain why levels of methane in the atmosphere is
Other pages in this set
Here's a taster:
EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON ENVIRONMENT
4. Draw a new spider diagram add three branches on one half of the page using the
subtitles on page 17. Add at least two facts as well as information to portray the effects
on the environment. On the other side, add three branches according to the case
studies we have chosen: Coral Reefs and Antarctica. Explain how their environment is
EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON PEOPLE
5. Choose three examples from page 18.…read more