- Created by: PizzaPasta
- Created on: 10-05-19 10:16
The act is underpinned by 2 main principles:
1. To enable patients to have more control over the care they recieve.
2. That those responsible for patients care (doctors,nurses) have the freedom and power to comission care that meets local needs.
1. 'No decision about me without me'
- Intended to become the guiding principle behind the treatment of patients.
- Patients will be able to choose their GP,consultant, treatment,hospitalor other local health service.
- This empowers individuals as they will…