- Created by: jkav
- Created on: 01-04-15 12:58
- The study took place in a lab at Yale university
- 40 males were used in the study
- They were between 20 to 50 years old.
- They had many different variations in intelligence level and job and income so that they could be compared.
- Milgram placed an advertisement in New Haven newspaper.
- The experimenter, one was male, 31 years old who was dressed in a grey technicians coat. The other one was a mild-mannered and likeable 47 year old accountant, Mr Wallace.
- The participant selection was rigged as the naive participant was always assigned to the teacher role and the accomplice was always assigned the learner role.
- The learner was strapped in an 'electric…