It is murder...
- Involuntary euthanasia could be argued to be murder as the person dying does not have to say or has not given their consent to die.
- Active euthanasia could be seen as murder as you are intentionally and actively taking the life of the person dying e.g. lethal injection
- Religious perspective- God has a plan for all, only he has the power to take away life, it is wrong totake away a life that belongs to God.
It is not murder...
- Voluntary euthanasia may be argued to be assisted suicide rather than murder as person has given their consent and permission but what if they are in a coma.
- Passive would not be seen as murder…
Similar Religious Studies resources: