4.5 In what ways does human activity attempt to manage the demand and supply of resources?
Aim: to make fish stocks sustainable.
- Overfishing causing many species to become endangered.
- New technology of 'strip mines' cause damage to sea bed, flora and fauna damaged.
- Low value fish are thrown away.
- Eu treaty gave EU fisherman equal access to member states waters.
- 1993 - Policy introduced.
- Fixed quotas of allowable catches based on fish stocks set up to enforce rules and fines.
- Minimum and maximum net…