- Training before the training year begins in maybe july/august
- Include working on their fitness levels by using training methods.
- Netball club- fartlek training to focus on different speeds ready for the season.
- would improve players performance- able to incorpet different speeds into their game and will have a stronger stamina
1 of 6
- last from september- april
- When the league begins it is called a peak season
- Netballers- focus on skill levels
- Training method- circuit training- to focus on different skills for example:shooting/passing
- improve perfomance- giving them enough time to focus on different tactics to help win the leauge.
2 of 6
- May/ June
- This is after the season is over
- Players have time to relax but keep healthy
- Still have to train so they are still fit for the next season
3 of 6
- set up by the government
- Provides funding and facilities
- Netball club- national lottery for funding
- Give enough money for facilities- netball court.
4 of 6
An national governing bodies- England netball
- Help provide training and support for coaches and officials.
- Increase participation- they would no all the rules ready for the competitions& be more confidence
- Less biased
5 of 6
The youth sport trust
- Help the club by enhancing young peoples lives through sport
- Gives them good leadership skills and volenteering skills
- Miss tears could encourage players by sending them on trips so they no more rules of the game
- Partcipitations- more confidence and help other people suceed in netball.
6 of 6