- Created by: Liam Marsh
- Created on: 02-06-15 13:31
Sport science- a scientific study on how sport has an affect on the human body.
Sport science includes: biomechanics, physiology and psychology.
Biomechanics- analysis of the human body movement.
Physiology- analysis of the human body.
Psychology- analysis of the human mind.
Benefits of sport science:
- evaluates an athlete's strengths and weaknesses
- evaluates an athlete's health status
- provides short term goals
Drawbacks of sport science:
- can be very costly
- the process is not always 100% efficient
- can be time consuming