- Created by: revisionprodigy
- Created on: 03-03-15 20:42
- The faith of the Centurion
- The servant was made well without Jesus going there
- "I do not deserve to have you under my roof"
- The Centurion was humbled and recognised Jesus' power/that he was important
- "I have not seen such great faith even in Israel."
- Jesus was referring to the faith of the Jewish people
- The centurion was a gentile
- The Centurion sent elders to ask Jesus to heal one of his servants whom he was fond of
- "I tell men come, and they come, I tell them go, and they go."
- The Centurion was saying that he too was man of authority (but not as great as Jesus)
Similar Religious Studies resources: