1. What are the two kinds of behavioural measure?
- Is this cognition or research methods?? who knows, not me
- (Artificial) lab tasks designed to "capture" a component process & "Online" measures made during natural performance of skill
- Longitudinal experiments, (artificial) lab tasks
- Meta-analyses, natural observations where people are left to own devices
- Natural observations in which people are left to own devices, "online" measures made in lab setting
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Written word form is:
- Sequence of symbols, made of lines, curves, or strokes
- Sequence of various letters corresponding to a language
- De ability to rite
3. Spoken word form is:
- A sequence of phonemes, organised in syllables with a stress pattern
- Syllables in the correct order
- Phonemes with a tone pitch & stress pattern
- Talking innit duh
4. What are the limitations to introspective reports?
- It's like an internal scan, gross and unnecessary
- Give too many processes, are misleading, tell us when word identification is done
- Often misleading, don't tell us HOW word identification is done, give no processes
- Only tell us what part of the brain we use, are too old of a method to use
5. Reading has lots of components, IN ORDER, what are they?
- Construct sentence structure, does it make sense?, read, what is the context?
- Does it make sense?, construct sentence structure, what is the context?
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 - you get the idea okay
- Read, construct sentence structure, does it make sense?, what is the context?
- Read, does is make sense?, what is the context?, construct sentence structure