1. What are the limitations to introspective reports?
- Often misleading, don't tell us HOW word identification is done, give no processes
- Give too many processes, are misleading, tell us when word identification is done
- Only tell us what part of the brain we use, are too old of a method to use
- It's like an internal scan, gross and unnecessary
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "word superiority effect"?
- Ooooo which one is it look closely my friends
- When a word is in wrong order, it is more likely to be recognised
- When a word is in correct order, it is more likely to be rejected
- When a word is in correct order, it is more likely to be recognised
- When a word is in wrong order, it is more likely to be rejected
3. Written word form is:
- De ability to rite
- Sequence of symbols, made of lines, curves, or strokes
- Sequence of various letters corresponding to a language
4. How many levels are there to understanding word-reading?
- None, no one can read
5. Spoken word form is:
- Talking innit duh
- A sequence of phonemes, organised in syllables with a stress pattern
- Phonemes with a tone pitch & stress pattern
- Syllables in the correct order