1. What are the limitations to introspective reports?
- It's like an internal scan, gross and unnecessary
- Often misleading, don't tell us HOW word identification is done, give no processes
- Only tell us what part of the brain we use, are too old of a method to use
- Give too many processes, are misleading, tell us when word identification is done
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the elements of unconscious account (functional/computational)?
- Process, organisation of components, mental dictionary, control mechanism
- Lexical organisation, process, mental dictionary
- Process, reading ability, control mechanism
- Meaning understanding, lexical access, function organisation
- Ask Freud the b*stard
3. How many levels are there to understanding word-reading?
- None, no one can read
4. What are phonemes?
- Consonant and vowel sounds
- Phones from da future
- Vowel sounds
- Consonant sounds
5. Written word form is:
- De ability to rite
- Sequence of symbols, made of lines, curves, or strokes
- Sequence of various letters corresponding to a language