1. What are the two kinds of behavioural measure?
- (Artificial) lab tasks designed to "capture" a component process & "Online" measures made during natural performance of skill
- Natural observations in which people are left to own devices, "online" measures made in lab setting
- Is this cognition or research methods?? who knows, not me
- Longitudinal experiments, (artificial) lab tasks
- Meta-analyses, natural observations where people are left to own devices
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "word superiority effect"?
- When a word is in correct order, it is more likely to be recognised
- When a word is in wrong order, it is more likely to be recognised
- Ooooo which one is it look closely my friends
- When a word is in correct order, it is more likely to be rejected
- When a word is in wrong order, it is more likely to be rejected
3. What are phonemes?
- Consonant and vowel sounds
- Consonant sounds
- Vowel sounds
- Phones from da future
4. How many levels are there to understanding word-reading?
- None, no one can read
5. Spoken word form is:
- Talking innit duh
- A sequence of phonemes, organised in syllables with a stress pattern
- Phonemes with a tone pitch & stress pattern
- Syllables in the correct order