- Created by: Sir Pingu of The Igloo
- Created on: 29-04-16 09:55
1. What is a Cooperative?
- A type of firm founded in the 1850's
- A firm owned by 2 or more people
- A business owned and run by people with shared interests.
- A fair trade business
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a franchise?
- A Multi national company
- A ready made firm gives a small firm money to sell their goods.
- Any individual can buy a branch of a ready made firm.
- A type of company with unlimited liability
3. What is a Public Sector Organisation?
- A firm in which shares are privately sold
- A firm owned and run by the government
- A company in which shares are sold on the stock market
- A business the government used to own.
4. what is a business owned by 2 or more people called?
5. What is a Sole Trader?
- A limited liability firm
- A person who owns a firm
- A business owned by one person
- A business owned by 2 or more people
Similar Business Studies resources: