1. What fraction of a skilled worker's wage did labourers earn?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Coxey's army in 1894?
- the workforce of a flour mill
- a march to Washington
- a radical union
3. What was the closed shop?
- company dominated by one union that workers have to belong to
- company that did not allow any trade unions
- union that only allowed certain workers
4. How many businesses failed in the panic of 1893?
5. What type of workers was the AFL mainly for?
Similar History resources: