1. How many businesses failed in the panic of 1893?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many strikes were there from 1881 to 1905?
3. What percentage of the workforce was unionised in 1865?
4. What was the closed shop?
- company dominated by one union that workers have to belong to
- company that did not allow any trade unions
- union that only allowed certain workers
5. What was unique about the Knights of Labor?
- they wanted to unite all workers
- it was exclusively for immigrants
- they wanted a 12 hour day
Similar History resources: