1. What was Coxey's army in 1894?
- the workforce of a flour mill
- a march to Washington
- a radical union
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did the workers battle with at Homestead?
- the Pinkerton Detectives
- the Pinkerton Police Force
3. What was the closed shop?
- union that only allowed certain workers
- company dominated by one union that workers have to belong to
- company that did not allow any trade unions
4. How mnay workers lost their jobs in the panic of 1873?
5. What type of workers was the AFL mainly for?
Similar History resources: