1. How much are porters paid at Machu Piccu?
- $10/per week
- $10/per day
- $8/per day
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what stage does the host community begin to resent tourists?
3. How have enclave resorts reduced the social impacts of tourism in the Maldives?
- The money generated by tourists has been used for education and services for local people.
- The tourists keep inside the resort and therefore don't damage the environment.
- More money is invested into the area and the multiplier effect is applied.
- Money is invested into local shops and businesses.
4. How many hours or less is a short haul holiday?
5. What is a resort?
- A holiday destination
- A hotel
- A town/village that provides for tourist needs
- An all-inclusive structure