1. What was the average annual wage in 2008?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a resort?
- A holiday destination
- A hotel
- A town/village that provides for tourist needs
- An all-inclusive structure
3. How much was invested in Great Yarmouth in 2000?
- £10 Million
- £5 Million
- £8 Million
- £15 Million
4. What is the problem on the Spanish Costa?
- Their are many resorts owned by companies from abroad causing leakage
- Work is only seasonal, in certain months of the year, so it is difficult to plan finances and get mortgages
- There is a lack of tourists
- There is little work in the Summer Months
5. What is the recommended tip for each porter in Machu Piccu?