1. What is tourism?
- A board in the government which controls tourists
- Movement of people
- Movement of people away from their main place of residence. It can be for leisure or business.
- The industry which supports tourists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much are porters paid at Machu Piccu?
- $10/per day
- $10/per week
- $8/per day
3. What is the recommended tip for each porter in Machu Piccu?
4. Name three fruits grown at the Footsteps Lodge
- Bananas, Cashews, Mangos
- Oranges, Peaches, Pears
- Grapefruits, Bananas, Passion fruit
- Papayas, Peaches, Starfruit
5. How many hours or more is a long haul holiday?