1. How many paid holiday days did people get on average in 1981?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people are employed in Footsteps Lodge, The Gambia?
3. How have enclave resorts reduced the social impacts of tourism in the Maldives?
- Money is invested into local shops and businesses.
- The money generated by tourists has been used for education and services for local people.
- More money is invested into the area and the multiplier effect is applied.
- The tourists keep inside the resort and therefore don't damage the environment.
4. How many hours was an average working week in the 1950's?
5. What percentage of mothers had a part-time jobs in 2008?