1. How many paid holiday days did people get on average in 1981?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Cultural Differences in Dubai cause conflict?
- Men and Women are expected to be fully clothed and no contact should be made.
- Western clothes are too revealing.
- Tourists don't respect local mosques.
- The locals dislike having so many Business people around.
3. What percentage of the profits at Footsteps Lodge is donated to the local community?
4. What activities have caused damage to the Red Sea Reefs in Egypt?
- Sailing, Diving, Trawlers
- Diving, Snorkelling, Boat Trips
- Commercial Fishing, Swimming, Boat trips
- Diving, Trawlers, Snorkelling
5. What is tourism?
- Movement of people away from their main place of residence. It can be for leisure or business.
- Movement of people
- The industry which supports tourists
- A board in the government which controls tourists