1. How many hours was an average working week in the 1950's?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of mothers had a part-time jobs in 2008?
3. What percentage has the minimum wage increased since 1998?
4. What is a resort?
- A holiday destination
- A town/village that provides for tourist needs
- An all-inclusive structure
- A hotel
5. How have enclave resorts reduced the social impacts of tourism in the Maldives?
- More money is invested into the area and the multiplier effect is applied.
- Money is invested into local shops and businesses.
- The money generated by tourists has been used for education and services for local people.
- The tourists keep inside the resort and therefore don't damage the environment.