- Created by: Aoise Haran
- Created on: 06-06-17 16:14
1. What referencing system is used?
- Harvard referencing system
- Cambridge Referencing System
- Yale referencing system
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. A peer review allows judges to...
- See if articles make a significant contribution
- Tell the researcher if the article is bad
- Tell the researcher what to improve about the article
3. In the Method the design used should be identified and justified, what else?
- IV's and whether they were naturally occurring
- IV's and how they were operationalised and how DV's were measured
- IV's and why they were chosen
4. Which of these should be part of the abstract?
- Statistical analysis points
- Participants investigated
- Summary tables
5. In the Introduction what should be there?
- Outline of precise topics being investigated and how
- Outline of the procedure
- Outline of the referencing system used