1. In the Introduction what should be there?
- Short statement of results
- Review of background material relevant to study
- Justification of statistical analysis used
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these should be part of the abstract?
- Statistical analysis points
- Participants investigated
- Summary tables
3. In the method what should the procedure be describing?
- What the results were after the procedure
- Exactly what the researchers and participants did
- Why the operationalised the IV's as they did
4. Should materials and apparatus be described in detail in the method?
5. The 4 things that should be contained within the results are...
- Value of statistic test, one tailed or two tailed, observed p value
- Identification and justification of statistical analysis conducted
- Summary of the aim and hypothesis
- Whether the null hypothesis was rejected
- Summary table showing measures of central tendency and dispersion
- In detailed description of the apparatus used