1. Which of these should be part of the abstract?
- Brief explanation of the meaning behind the research
- Brief summary of main points
- Brief summary of why they are researching this
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Introduction what should be there?
- Outline of the referencing system used
- Outline of precise topics being investigated and how
- Outline of the procedure
3. Which of these should be part of the abstract?
- Participants investigated
- Summary tables
- Statistical analysis points
4. A peer review allows judges to...
- Tell the researcher what to improve about the article
- See if articles make a significant contribution
- Tell the researcher if the article is bad
5. In the Method the design used should be identified and justified, what else?
- IV's and whether they were naturally occurring
- IV's and how they were operationalised and how DV's were measured
- IV's and why they were chosen