- Created by: gemmmmma
- Created on: 28-07-20 15:56
1. The MHC molecules are encoded by....
- a cascade of gene expression
- co-dominantly expressed clusters (halotypes)
- co-dominantly expressed clusters (holotypes)
- separate loci
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The genes HLA-DP, HLA-DQ (and HLA-DR) code for...
- Both MHC 1 and 2 molecules
- MHC 2 molecules
- T cell receptors
- MHC 1 molecules
3. What molecules are required for exogenous MHC2 processing
- just the golgi body
- endosomes, lysosomes, golgi body, and CLIP
- vesicles and the endoplasmic reticulum
- endosomes, golgi body and TAAP
4. CD8 co-receptors on CD8 cells recognise...
- Both MH1 and 2
- MHC1 molecules
- B cells
- MHC2 molecules
5. MHC 1 molecules are found on...
- All body cells
- Infected cells
- Immune cells