1. RC report, Respect for Human Life and the Dignity of Procreation
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said: "Downgrading of the ordinary processes of procreation and upbringing"?
- Pope Paul VI
- Robin Williams
- Pope John Paul II
- Lord Habgood
3. When did CofE say that surrogacy is never acceptable but donations are?
4. CofE: In the light of our conviction that the foetus has the right to live and develop as a member of the human family, we see abortion, in the termination of that life by the act of the man, as a great moral evil
5. Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave moral offence
- Catechism 2272
- Catechism 2376
- Catechism 2283
- Catechism 2270
Similar Religious Studies resources: