1. what is active immunity?
- keeping active to stay immune from diseases
- when a population is vaccinated in a vaccination programme
- when the immune system is triggered by a dead or weakened pathogen to produce its own antibodies
- when the baby is protected by the mother's antibodies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following is a symptom of diptheria?
- spotty rash
- foul smelling/blood stained mucus
- intense bouts of coughing
- muscle spasms
3. what does a reflex test detect?
- damage to nerve pathways
- movements in the eye
4. what is one way drugs can be used?
- to examine bones
- to take a temperature
- to reduce pain
- to diagnose diseases
5. what is the medical term for short sightedness?
- intraocular pressure