1. which of the following is a symptom of diptheria?
- spotty rash
- muscle spasms
- foul smelling/blood stained mucus
- intense bouts of coughing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the long term risks of furious rabies?
- kidney damage
- paralysis and muscle weakness
- hydrophobia, hyperactive behaviour, hallucinations
- liver failure
3. identify an advantage of ECGs
- no harmful radiation
4. what is the instrument used for taking a blood pressure?
- x ray
5. what is an advntage of x rays?
- moving image
- 3D image
- coloured image