1. what is the cause of cholera?
- paramyoxial viruses
- vibrio cholerae bacteria
- clostridium tetani
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a GP take a medical history?
- to identify the cause agent and disease process
- to measure temperature
- to measure blood pressure
- to test reflexes
3. identify a disadvantage of PET scans
- expensive chemicals are used
- poor quality 2D image
- not accurate
4. What condition can a visual examination reveal?
- Arthritis - swelling/distortion to joints
- kidney failure
5. what does a home nurse do?
- ability to act fast in emergencies
- using equipment, team work, record keeping
- manage treatment, providing nutrition, maintaining hygiene
- using aseptic techniques, constant observation/care