1. what does a home nurse do?
- using aseptic techniques, constant observation/care
- manage treatment, providing nutrition, maintaining hygiene
- using equipment, team work, record keeping
- ability to act fast in emergencies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how is Hep B spread?
- bodily fluids
- droplets of infected moisture
- contaminated water/food
- like a cold/flu
3. what is an advntage of x rays?
- 3D image
- coloured image
- moving image
4. what is the source of ultrasound scans?
- ultra high frequency sound waves
- gamma rays
- radio waves
- x rays
5. What condition can a visual examination reveal?
- kidney failure
- Arthritis - swelling/distortion to joints