1. what are contrast x rays used for?
- bone fractures
- to observe fetal development
- to observe hollow or fluid filled organs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. identify 3 self help techniques
- bed rest, drinking plenty of fluids, over the counter medication
- eating, sleeping, reading
- cold flannel, prescription medication, warm clothes
- blanket, soup, tv
3. what does a blood count test look at?
- red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
- Hb levels
- drug presence
4. what is the instrument used for smear tests called?
- speculum and brush
5. what are ways GPs can use computers to aid diagnosis?
- to show PQRST waves
- CDSS and medical history
- to show pictures of conditions