1. social falcilatation can...
- enhance and decrease performance
- enhance performance
- decrease performance
- have little effect on performance
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a group?
- people who interact and influence each other
- people who do activities together
- people who interact and take part in activities
- people who see each other often
3. how can social loafing be reduced?
- all of the answers
- small group
- the subject is meaningful
- there is a punishment involved
4. losing indentiy is called what?
- minimal group situations
- social facilitation
5. Which is an evolutionary avantage of social groups?
- increases chances of survival and reproduction
- creates identity
- All of the answers
- creates a sense of self worth
Similar Psychology resources: