1. What was one of the reasons why witchcraft stopped becoming a crime?
- Policing had gotten better
- People believed too much in God to revel in the devils work anymore
- Science-increased experimentation from 1660 began to explain things.
- People didnt care about witches anymore
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many years would the criminals normally get for their crimes?
3. Where were criminals sent for Transportation?
- New Zealand
4. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were thrown into hot water
- they were burnt at the stake
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were chopped into little pieces
5. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- hunting wild buffalo
- go sunbathing and water-skiing