1. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- go sunbathing and water-skiing
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- hunting wild buffalo
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was misogyny?
- A law that was passed about witches
- Where many men feared or hated women.
- An old ailment that affected the older people
- an illness that affected men
3. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were thrown into hot water
- they were burnt at the stake
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were chopped into little pieces
4. What was one of the reasons why witchcraft stopped becoming a crime?
- Science-increased experimentation from 1660 began to explain things.
- People believed too much in God to revel in the devils work anymore
- People didnt care about witches anymore
- Policing had gotten better
5. Where were criminals sent for Transportation?
- New Zealand