1. What year was witchcraft abolished?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were chopped into little pieces
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were burnt at the stake
- they were thrown into hot water
3. What was one of the reasons why witchcraft stopped becoming a crime?
- Policing had gotten better
- Science-increased experimentation from 1660 began to explain things.
- People didnt care about witches anymore
- People believed too much in God to revel in the devils work anymore
4. What was misogyny?
- Where many men feared or hated women.
- An old ailment that affected the older people
- A law that was passed about witches
- an illness that affected men
5. Where were criminals sent for Transportation?
- New Zealand