1. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- go sunbathing and water-skiing
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- hunting wild buffalo
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where were criminals sent for Transportation?
- New Zealand
3. How many years would the criminals normally get for their crimes?
4. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were chopped into little pieces
- they were thrown into hot water
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were burnt at the stake
5. What was one of the reasons why witchcraft stopped becoming a crime?
- People didnt care about witches anymore
- Science-increased experimentation from 1660 began to explain things.
- People believed too much in God to revel in the devils work anymore
- Policing had gotten better