1. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- go sunbathing and water-skiing
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- hunting wild buffalo
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was witchcraft abolished?
3. What was misogyny?
- an illness that affected men
- An old ailment that affected the older people
- Where many men feared or hated women.
- A law that was passed about witches
4. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were thrown into hot water
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were chopped into little pieces
- they were burnt at the stake
5. Where were criminals sent for Transportation?
- New Zealand