1. How many years would the criminals normally get for their crimes?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were chopped into little pieces
- they were thrown into hot water
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were burnt at the stake
3. What was misogyny?
- Where many men feared or hated women.
- An old ailment that affected the older people
- A law that was passed about witches
- an illness that affected men
4. What year was witchcraft abolished?
5. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- hunting wild buffalo
- go sunbathing and water-skiing