1. What would criminals be made to do out in Australia?
- work on farms, doing manual labour
- going out and shooting kangaroos
- hunting wild buffalo
- go sunbathing and water-skiing
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was misogyny?
- Where many men feared or hated women.
- An old ailment that affected the older people
- A law that was passed about witches
- an illness that affected men
3. What was one of the reasons why witchcraft stopped becoming a crime?
- People didnt care about witches anymore
- Policing had gotten better
- Science-increased experimentation from 1660 began to explain things.
- People believed too much in God to revel in the devils work anymore
4. How many years would the criminals normally get for their crimes?
5. What was one of the ways women were trialed for witchcraft?
- they were chopped into little pieces
- they were thrown into hot water
- Dunked in the local river and if they didnt drown, they were witches
- they were burnt at the stake