1. What did William do to take control?
- Moan to his mum, tell his dad and burn villages
- Build castles, burn villages and make the domesday book
- Make the domesday book, tell people off and tell jokes badly
- run over the villages with cars, make the domesday book and drop bombs at night
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was William the Conquerer coronated?
- New years eve 1066
- Boxing day 1066
- Christmas Day 1066
- New years day 1066
3. When was the Battle of Hastings?
4. How did William die?
- In a riding accident
- on a ferice wheel
5. Who won the Battle of Hastings?
- Willam the Conquerer
- William Godwinson
- Harold Godwinson
- Harold the Coquerer