1. Why did Prussia and Austria declare war on Denmark in 1864?
- Denmark was a threat
- To weaken Denmark
- To take Schleswig and Holstein
- To become allies
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What made France declare war on Prussia?
- Schleswig and Holstein
- The threat of a unified Germany
- The Ems Telegram
- Their defeat of Austria
3. What year was the Franco-Prussian war?
4. What was the treaty Bismarck formed with Austria called?
- the Treaty of Versailles
- the Treaty of Gastein
- the Treaty of Frankfurt
5. How did Bismarck raise money for the German army without permission from the Reichstag?
- The Kaiser
- Loans from other countries