1. Why did Prussia and Austria declare war on Denmark in 1864?
- Denmark was a threat
- To weaken Denmark
- To take Schleswig and Holstein
- To become allies
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year did Germany become a country?
3. What year was the Franco-Prussian war?
4. What was the treaty Bismarck formed with Austria called?
- the Treaty of Frankfurt
- the Treaty of Gastein
- the Treaty of Versailles
5. What did the Treaty of Frankfurt require France to do?
- Become part of Germany
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine and £200 million
- Give Germany £200 million
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine