1. What year was the Franco-Prussian war?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Bismarck raise money for the German army without permission from the Reichstag?
- The Kaiser
- Loans from other countries
3. What year was the Austro-Prussian war?
4. What made France declare war on Prussia?
- The Ems Telegram
- The threat of a unified Germany
- Their defeat of Austria
- Schleswig and Holstein
5. What did the Treaty of Frankfurt require France to do?
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine and £200 million
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine
- Give Germany £200 million
- Become part of Germany