1. What made France declare war on Prussia?
- The threat of a unified Germany
- The Ems Telegram
- Schleswig and Holstein
- Their defeat of Austria
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Bismarck raise money for the German army without permission from the Reichstag?
- The Kaiser
- Loans from other countries
3. What year did Germany become a country?
4. Why did Prussia and Austria declare war on Denmark in 1864?
- To become allies
- Denmark was a threat
- To take Schleswig and Holstein
- To weaken Denmark
5. What did the Treaty of Frankfurt require France to do?
- Give Germany £200 million
- Become part of Germany
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine and £200 million
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine