1. What year was the Austro-Prussian war?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the treaty Bismarck formed with Austria called?
- the Treaty of Gastein
- the Treaty of Frankfurt
- the Treaty of Versailles
3. How did Bismarck raise money for the German army without permission from the Reichstag?
- The Kaiser
- Loans from other countries
4. What did the Treaty of Frankfurt require France to do?
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine and £200 million
- Give Germany Alsace-Lorraine
- Give Germany £200 million
- Become part of Germany
5. What year did Germany become a country?